This is a four-race series and provides a great opportunity for all experience and fitness levels to compete or just have fun on a completely closed course (no vehicles) at the Baskerville Raceway). Racing is organised by your local triathlon club, Triathlon South. A duathlon series promotional flyer with all the dates coming soon.
Of the four Sprint Distance races, your top three scores will be calculated and a major cash prize of $250 each for overall best female and male will be up for grabs together with your name etched on to a perpetual trophy and presented after the conclusion of Race 4.
We are super grateful to our naming rights sponsors for the Winter Duathlon Series, Clennett’s Mitre 10! Make sure you plan a visit after your race at Baskerville (and anytime in between)!
Clennett’ s Mitre 10 Duathlon Series – Baskerville Raceway
Registration (entry) links for the series:
Race No. 2 – 10:00am, Saturday 12 September
- COVID-19 Safety Plan – everyone’s responsiblity, please download and read prior to race day
- Baskerville race maps: full course & transition set-up
- Race No. 3 – 10am, Sunday 11 October
- Race No. 4 – 10am, Saturday 7 November
- Entries Close at 8:00pm, the night before the race
- Due to COVID-19 there is no on-the-day entry available (this will be strictly enforced to keep everyone safe).
- Enticer: Run 2.5km, Ride 8km, Run 1.25km (age rules apply: 12 year olds can enter as a solo participant or as part of a team)
- Sprint: Run 5km, Ride 18km, Run 2.5km (age rules apply: 13 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 14 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
- Download the course map (coming soon)
Age Categories (note: age as at 31st of December 2020 for this season):
- Junior (13-19)
- Senior (20-39)
- Veteran (40-49)
- Super Veteran (50+)
Race Day Schedule:
- Race Day Registration and transition both open at 9.00am and will close at 9.40am (note, no on the day entry available due to COVID-19)
- Race brief at 9:45am and is compulsory for all competitors
- Race start: (Enticer and Sprint) at 10:00am
- Presentations approx. 11.30am (or after last competitor finishes).
Entry fees are the same for Enticer and Sprint distances:
- Triathlon Australia members: $30.00
- Triathlon South members $20.00 ( INCLUDES Member discount of $10 when using discount code)
- Non Members of Triathlon Australia $40.00 (INCLUDES $10.00 fee for One Day Licence)
- Teams $40.00 (INCLUDES $10.00 fee for One Day Licence)
- Junior $20.00
For TEAMS: The first team member needs to register the team name and pay for the event. You must choose the team option in the “distance AND category” when entering. Please enter team members names and ensure each team member agrees to the waiver in the correct place.
The fine print:
- In addition to spot prizes, a small prize will be given to 1st ,2nd, 3rd placing Male and Female in the Sprint and Enticer; and to the winning team of sprint and enticer.
- Points for the series will only be allocated in the Sprint race towards the series prize, and will only be awarded for overall across the line (i.e. not age categories). Points will be taken from your best 3 results from the 4-race series.
- This series will count towards the end of year Club age category winners and Triathlete of the year.
- Please comply with all COVID-19 safety measures as directed on the day.
Results for past Clennett’s Mitre 10 Duathlon races
2019-20 Season @ TheDec