Sunday 26 Nov 2017: 9:30am
Orana Girl Guide Camp
Entry now open
Our triathlon season launch will be at the Orana Guide Camp at 146 Roches Beach Road commencing at 9:30am (rego) for a 10am start.
This is open to everyone who is interested in the sport of triathlon. An opportunity for club members old and new to catch up for a bit of banter and share their knowledge with new competitors wishing to enter the sport. Bring your good used second hand gear to sell and your spare cash to buy some good quality gear on offer.
A small entry fee will apply and you can save by paying online through our secure entry system (link will be via our website and facebook once open – about 10 days before this event). What you can expect:
* Water activities/training drills with Swim Coach Peter McKenna
* Swim – catering for different ages, fitness levels
* Professional water safety in attendance
* Trail run – catering for different ages, fitness levels
* Q and A session and other activities
* Buy and sell tri gear
* $10 Club/TA members inc TS Juniors
* $15 Public (includes insurance day licence fee).
* Facilities include toilets, showers, sun cover, plenty of parking.
Note: there is no bike riding component for this event due to the cost and complication of requiring road management.