- M. Sports Coaching (Master’s Degree in Sports Coaching)
- Triathlon Australia Performance Coach (Level 2)
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Graduate Certificate Sports Coaching
- Level 2 Fitness Professional (Fitness Australia)
- Certified Personal Trainer
Christian has a Master’s Degree in Sports Coaching, and has been involved in Triahtlon since the 1980’s as a second-generation Ironman Athlete. He has completed events such Ironman Australia, Ironman WA, Webber Multisport Challenge. Christian has been coaching triathletes for more than decade, and includes Hawaii Ironman qualifiers, Triathlon Australia Age Group representatives, Elite Juniors, and weekend warriors who dreamed of achieving something extraordinary.
Christian works with Triathlon Australia’s High Performance Unit to undertake Athlete and Result analysis and also worked with the Australian Under 19 and Under 23 Juniors competing in the National ITU Events, analysing the National High Performance time trial and event data. This work also included coaching at National Junior U19 Camps. He works closely with the Tasmanian ITU Juniors, and has been a contributor to magazine publications such as Australian Triathlete.