Triathlon South, in partnership with Club Sponsor, Try a Tri, offers formal swim training sessions under the guidance of TA Accredited Coach, Peter McKenna.
Swim with us Monday evening:
- Swim Squad @ Clarence Aquatic Centre – 6:30 pm
- The cost is $10 cash, payable to Coach Pete McKenna poolside (do not pay pool entry fee) – open to all. We are usually in lane 3 or 4.
Swim with us Thursday morning:
- Swim Squad @ Clarence Aquatic Centre – 6:00 am
The cost is $10 cash, payable to Coach Pete McKenna poolside (do not pay pool entry fee) – open to all. We are usually in lane 7.
More about Try a Tri
Try a Tri specialises in training entry level triathletes and/or those after good general fitness.
- Individualised Training Programs: Weekly training programs tailored to improve fitness, endurance and skills so you can achieve your goals, from $20 per week.
- Weekly Sessions: Duration varies • $18 per week Tri South Members $25 non-members. List of sessions published each week on the facebook page and shared to Triathlon South (see link below)
- Stroke Analysis and Correction: 1 hour 30 minutes • $150 60 min initial filmed session with review. Written report with photos and correctional drills. Post report Q&A session.
Contact TA Accredited Coach Pete McKenna
- Facebook page