Triathlon South offers formal swim training sessions under the guidance of TA Accredited Coach, Peter McKenna. A casual free ride Saturday mornings (when not clashing with other events), rounds out the sessions that anyone can attend.
- Swim Squad @ Clarence Aquatic Centre – 6:30 pm
- The cost is $10 cash, payable to Coach Pete McKenna poolside (do not pay pool entry fee) – open to all. We are usually in lane 7.
- Swim Squad @ Clarence Aquatic Centre – 6:00 am
The cost is $10 cash, payable to Coach Pete McKenna poolside (do not pay pool entry fee) – open to all. We are usually in lane 7.
Thursday evening (cancelled):
- Run Squad @ Hobart Cenotaph – 5:30 pm – CANCELLED due to lack of interest
- This is a casual run, what we do is by consensus and can be a tempo run, technique, hill repeats or sprints. No one gets left behind. If you want some company on your runs please come and join us. Is usually cancelled if raining or very strong winds.
- Ride @ Seven Mile Beach and Brekkie at Beaches – 8:30 am (from near Ramada, parking at Day Use Area #1) – ride is free – all welcome
- This is a casual ride, what we do depends on numbers, abilities and what the majority feel like. Can be speed work out along Pittwater Road or hill repeats over Axiom Way, Acton (or both). Often do around 30-40kms. Is usually cancelled if raining or very strong winds.
- This session has recently been changed to Saturday mornings to take advantage of coffee and breakfast offerings at Beaches to 10:30am. Just come for the coffee and chat if you want to meet us there if you want to do a longer/harder ride before-hand. All welcome.