What a deal this is… not only have we organised an awesome carb-loading meal to fuel your racing on the Saturday, but we have gone to much trouble to bring together the “Dream Team”… an expert panel of the best in their field to make up a triathlon dream team. In a Mathew Keenan Style sit down discussion, our MC/Coach will be probing these elite sports persons for their secrets for Swim/Bike/Run. We know we will get a few tall stories and 100% that we will get a lot of laughs, so come and join us. Competitors, supporters, family & friends all welcome, and kid friendly too.
What: Triathlon South Pasta Dinner and Panel Discussion
Where: Tasmania Golf Course, 1420 Tasman Hwy, Cambridge TAS 7170, phone (03) 6248 5098
Date & Time: Friday 19th of January 2018, 6.30pm for 7pm sit down
Why: Because who wants to spend time gathering and cooking the night before a big race? And there’s entertainment too!
Cost: $25 per adult: entrée & pasta meal (vegan/veg meal must be pre-ordered) with guest elite discussion panel entertainment (see menu below) and $10 per child (see meals below – choose on the night)
How: Pre-purchased tickets only. Click on the registration button below to go to our secure online payment system. Note: when you get through the first screen, you’ll be asked if you want to add anymore people to the order, so this will allow you to purchase for your family, multiple guests etc.
Tasmania Golf Club is physically located at 1420 Tasman Highway, Cambridge – just east of the turn-off to the Hobart Airport. Driving to the Golf Club takes about 15 minutes from the Hobart CBD and only 2 min drive from Hobart Airport. Bounded by water on three sides, the spectacular Tasmania Golf Club is situated on the picturesque Barilla Bluff.
For any of our interstate guests without transport staying near the Airport/Seven Mile Beach venue, if you wish to come along (we’d love to see you all), please contact the club and we’ll see if we can organise someone to pick you up on the way to the Golf Club. Please email or message us ahead of time.
Adult Menu ($25 per head)
- Garlic bread for the table
- Pesto Chicken Bow Tie Pasta, with semi-sundried tomatoes & cashews
- Bacon Fettuccini Carbornara, with mushroom & spinach
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Coeliac Friendly Option (must be pre-ordered): Mushroom Risotto with baby spinach and semi-sundried tomatoes.
Kid’s Menu (12 & under) – $10 per child
Two courses, includes Activity Pack (choose meal on night)
All meals served with chips
- MINI PIZZA & SUNDAE: ham, cheese, pineapple & melted mozzarella
- CHICKEN TENDERS & SUNDAE: Crumbed chicken tenderloins with tomato sauce
- FISH BITES & SUNDAE: Battered fish of the day bites
- CHEESE BURGER & SUNDAE: beef patty, cheese and tomato sauce in a bun
- NACHOS & SUNDAE: Corn chips topped with sugo sauce & melted mozzarella
- ICE-CREAM SUNDAE: Choice of toppings: Chocolate, strawberry, caramel, banana, lime, sprinkles & mini marshmallows