Prepare for the new Season with Liam Blue, Physiotherapist at Back in Motion Hobart on Murray Street, and hosted by Club Sponsor Shipwrights Arms (open discussion).
This is a series of three casual sessions hosted at Shippies, where Liam invites the local triathlon community to come along and find out about dealing with topics like sores and niggles, pains and strains, injury prevention, improving performance, training for the recreational and/or older athlete, recovering from swim/bike/running injuries, nurturing youth athletes, and the art of physiotherapy. Questions will be encouraged.
The dates are:
- Wednesday 18th October – starter focus: Injury prevention
- Wednesday 8th November – starter focus: Improving performance and the age group athlete
- Wednesday 6th December – starter focus: Youth athletes
On the night:
While the talk with Liam starts at 6:30pm, there will be a chance to have a short social run from the Shipwrights Arms beforehand – all welcome. The schedule is:
- Meet at the Hotel from 5.30 to 5.45 pm
- Social Run starts from 5.45 to 6.15 pm
- Talk with Liam from 6.30 to 7 pm
- From 7.10 pm onwards, have a drink, a chat and the option of a meal.
Who is Liam?
Liam Blue | Director
APAM, B Exercise and Sports Science, M.Physiotherapy
Back In Motion Hobart On Murray
P 036231 3939 F 036231 3817
A 221 Murray Street Hobart TAS 7000
Our Host and Triathlon South Sponsor
Shipwrights Arms Hotel
29 Trumpeter St, Battery Point TAS 7004
Phone: (03) 6223 1846