Calling all 7 to 12 years olds who love to swim and run…
Triathlon South, in conjunction with Triathlon Tasmania and naming rights sponsor, Ray White Hobart , have launched a TRYstars series for the younger athletes who love to swim and run.
The TRYstars format at the Kingston Beach Aquathlon provides a great opportunity for younger aspiring triathletes to have fun and compete by racing on a safe and fun course entirely on the beach.
- Date and time: Friday 14th February 2020 at 5:15 pm (Valentine’s evening)
- Where: Kingston Beach, Osborne Esplanade, opposite The Salty Dog pub
- Entries: On the day. Members Free, public $5.00
- Race day registration opens at 4.45pm and closes at 5:00pm
- Compulsory race brief at 5.10pm
- Race start: at 5.15pm
- Race finish: about 5.30pm.
- Trystars 7-12years: 100m swim/1km run
What you will need:
- Swimming bathers and goggles
- Running shoes
- A parent or responsible adult on site with you
- Don’t forget, if you are a bigger kid, you can enter the Sprint or Enticer distance aquathlon, and information on these can be found on the enter events page now.
We are super grateful to our naming rights sponsors Ray White Hobart.