Saturday 9 Dec 2017
Seven Mile Beach
Club & TA members only
ONLINE ENTRY NOW OPEN
This will be the first race from our new Seven Mile Beach ‘home’ at Day Use Area #2. Both the Sprint and Enticer distances will be available at this venue.
In addition to the club’s first triathlon of the season, and our Club Christmas BBQ, this will also serve as our first run through the new Seven Mile Beach course which we plan to use for the National Qualifying triathlon event on the 20th Jan 2018. As such, all competitors will be required to provide their TA Membership card as well as Photo ID at registration.
We are working on maps and course description documentation and hope to have this published prior to race day for downloading.
* Registration desk opens @ 9:00am
* Compulsory race briefing @ 9:45am
* Race start @ 10:00am
* BBQ and a quiet lemonade to get into the festive spirit after the race, including sponsor spot prizes draw.
* Enticer: 300m | 13km | 2.5km (age rules apply: 12 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 13 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
* Sprint: 750m | 20km | 5km (age rules apply: 13 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 14 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
Race entry fees:
* Club member early bird $25
* TA member early bird $30
Once you put your birth date in, your race category age group will be automatically set (Note: age as at 31 December 2017).
* Junior: 19 and under
* Senior: 20 to 39
* Veteran: 40 and over
* Teams: will be split into average age categories as per above if sufficient numbers, otherwise all “open”.
Sorry, but this event is NOT open to the public. If you are interested in racing, please review the Triathlon Australia website for membership options.