The Queens Head Hotel Seven Mile Beach Triathlon Race #2, Sunday 02 February 2020
NOTE: This event is also Armstrong’s Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd State series race 3, and a Triathlon South club points race. With the Olympic distance event being the main race of the day and also the race that is used for points calculations (juniors will race the sprint distance for points).
The race details – Summary
Where: Day use area 2, Surf Road, Seven Mile Beach
Entries close: 8:00 pm, Friday night before the race
- Enticer: 375m | 10km | 2.5km (age rules apply: 12 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 13 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
- Sprint: 750m | 20km | 5km (age rules apply: 13 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 14 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
- Olympic (also called Standard): 1500m | 40km | 10km (age rules apply: 14 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 15 year olds and up can compete solo or as part of a team).
Age Category (note, age as at 31 st of December 2019 for this season).
- Junior (13-19) [distance age rules apply, see above to enter the right distance event for your age]
- Senior (20-39)
- Veteran (40-49)
- Super Veteran (50+)
- Triathlon Australia members: Olympic $75.00, Sprint $65.00 & Enticer $55.00
- Triathlon South members: Olympic $65.00 Sprint $55.00 & Enticer $45.00 (includes member discount of $10 when using discount code)
- Non Members of Triathlon Australia: Olympic $85.00, Sprint $75.00 & Enticer $65.00 (includes $10.00 fee for compulsory One Day Licence)
- Teams: Olympic $90.00, Sprint $75.00 & Enticer $65.00 (includes $10.00 fee for compulsory One Day Licence)
- Juniors: Olympic $37.50, Sprint $32.50 & Enticer $27.50 (add $10 if non Tri Aust member & take off $10 if Tri South member)
- Entries on the day: add $10 fee to the above categories.
TEAMS: *Note team entry has changed! The first team member needs to register the team name and pay for the event. You must choose the team option in the “distance AND category” when entering. Please enter team members names and ensure each team member agrees to the waiver in the correct place.
Race day schedule
Note: more comprehensive information will be available closer to the event date.
- 9:30am: race start for Olympic competitors, or
- 10:00am: race start for sprint and enticer competitors.
Registration and transition opens: at 8.30am and closes at 9.00am
Race brief (compulsory for all competitors): 9.15am
Presentations: approximately 1:00pm (after all competitors have finished)