The Queens Head Hotel Seven Mile Beach Triathlon Race #1, will be held on Saturday 16 January 2020 at Day Use Area #2, Seven Mile Beach. This race is now open to enter – just click on the button to go to the webscorer secure entry portal.
- Download the Competitor Information Booklet 2021
The race details – Summary
Where: Day use area 2, Surf Road, Seven Mile Beach
Entries close: 8:00 pm, Friday night before the race. Due to Covid restrictions, there are no on the day entries.
- Enticer: 375m | 10km | 2.5km (age rules apply: 12 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 13 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
- Sprint: 750m | 20km | 5km (age rules apply: 13 year olds can only compete as part of a team, 14 year olds can enter as a solo participant)
Age Category (note, age as at 31 st of December 2020 for this season).
- Junior (13-19)
- Senior (20-39)
- Veteran (40-49)
- Super Veteran (50+)
- Triathlon Australia members: Sprint $70 & Enticer $60
- Triathlon South members Sprint $60 & Enticer $50 (includes Member discount of $10 when using discount code)
- Non Members of Triathlon Australia: Sprint $90 & Enticer $80 (INCLUDES $20.00 fee for One Day Licence)
- Teams Sprint $90 & Enticer $80 (INCLUDES $20.00 fee for One Day Licence)
- Junior Sprint $35 & Enticer $30 (Add $20 if non Tri Aust member & take off $10 if Tri South member)
- Entries after 8pm before race day add $20 LATE FEE fee to the above. ON LINE entry only.
TEAMS: *Note team entry has changed! The first team member needs to register the team name and pay for the event. You must choose the team option in the “distance AND category” when entering. Please enter team members names and ensure each team member agrees to the waiver in the correct place.
Race day schedule
The comprehensive race guide for the 2021 event will be updated to reflect our COVID-19 responsiblity and any other changes since the 2020 race. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at the 2020 manual for a general overview, which includes maps etc:
Time: race start (sprint and enticer) 10:00 am
Registration and transition opens: at 8.30am and closes at 9.30am
Race brief (compulsory for all competitors): 9.40am
Presentations: approximately 12 noon (after all competitors have finished)
In addition to spot prizes, a prize will be given to overall and category winners 1st ,2nd, 3rd Male and Female in the Sprint and 1st ,2nd, 3rd Male and Female in the Enticer as well as the winning team of sprint and enticer.
2020 Race Results
- Queens Head Hotel Sprint and Enticer Results (PDF file, last revision uploaded 21 January 2020)