Please note, the Ray White Twilight Aquathlon scheduled for Friday 5 February has been postponed until 5 March due to a recent weather alert issued by the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) which is predicting rain, thunder and potentially lightenning. The Committee has not made this decision lightly, and while we don’t mind a bit of wind and rain, the possibility of lightening on an open race course has sealed our fate.

All registrations will be transferred to the new date of 5 March, but if that does not suit you, please drop us an email or message and we will arrange a refund for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.